Friday, September 16, 2011

They Are So Into Her


And I love it. 


Of course they are still pushing many buttons these days, but not with regard to the baby. They love her. Jillson comes flying off the bus at the end of the day to run home to see "her" baby. Madelyn chooses one of her own lovies (often her most prized) every night to give to Bronwen to sleep with.




Finally for today, I leave you with our new and improved family portrait, Gutsy Style (i.e. with no two people smiling or looking at the camera at the same time.) God only knows when we'll get it together to get a picture with all five of us in it again!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Love the pictures! Bronwen looks like she is getting a lot of love!

Natalie Cannon said...

I love it! So glad the girls adore her and I love her name. Awesome. It kills me that I'm not there to hold her like I did with diva #2. I hope the c-section went well and you are recovering quickly. Congrats. Jason told me that he mentioned to gutsy Dad that we had three boys the right ages for your girls:) LOL.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful gift to have Jillson & Madelyn love Bronwen! When my nephew was born, my niece broke her brother's collarbone...and was adamant to know when he was "going back." When he later developed gorgeous, curly hair, her hatred of him escalated. Ouch. Your girls are so lovely together, and the idea of a shared "best lovie" is such a sign of sibling devotion :-)