Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Highlights

I'm sorry to say that the majority of the pictures I took this weekend are blurry. This is a recurring problem I've been having with my camera that I keep thinking I've fixed, but no. At first I solved the problem by concentrating really hard on holding the camera steady, but now that is not working. Everything is out of focus. I don't know what else to do to fix it, so I might need to get a new camera, and this is so not in the budget right now. Arrrgh!

Anyway, here are a few pictures that are relatively focused.

STANDY STANDERSON Madelyn shows off her latest trick.



HEY, MR. GABE, YOU'RE ALMOST AS TALL AS I AM! Madelyn (9.5 months) and Gabriel (4 months) face off.

JILLSIE JOINS AUNT LIBBY'S CHOIR (And so did I, for the service.)

STORY TIME! Jillsie makes new friends at Gabriel's luncheon.

HEALTHY BABIES

YIKES! Big sis crashes the photo shoot.

1 comment:

Heather said...

madelyn is sooo cute and looks so different than when we last saw her! Cant believe she is already standing and crawling up stairs. Austin is much more hesitant about all of that.
xoxo