I was tagged on a friend's blog to participate in this bloggy version of what feels like a chain letter. Because said friend knows where I live, and because she is apparently stalking me with spyware, and because, well, I like her, here we go.
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. List six random things about yourself.
3. Tag six people at the end of the post.
Six random things about me:
1. As a child, I dreaded playing tag on the playground.
2. I am currently obsessed with Brandi Carlile, to the extent that my daughter knows many of the words to her songs.
3. We still haven't come up with a real name for Sieby.
4. I went on a 2.5-mile walk today to honor co-workers of my husband who will not be returning from the RLBT. (Sorry that is worded so weirdly, but there are so many words I am afraid to use on this blog.)
5. I crave red wine and margaritas and beer.
6. I love making lists.
Six Tagged People:
Thank goodness it wasn't more than six, because I only know exactly six other bloggers who weren't already tagged by the above mentioned friend. If you don't feel like participating, I will still love you, especially since two of you are under the age of 3 and may find this assignment challenging...
1. Adventures From Us
3. Just What I Always Wanted
4. Life in Perpetual Motion
6. Little Duff(s) on the Go
The Gutsy Mom