Sunday, August 19, 2007

Now I Know My ABC's...

Here's my latest (or, more accurately, most recently completed) project--an alphabet book for Jillson. Here are some views of the outside.Here's a peek inside. Some letters are on little cardstock squares you can pull out of the paper bag openings, others are glued onto the pages, and a few are tucked under the flaps created by the tops of the bags.The whole alphabet is as follows (and, yes, it does feature a lot of dairy):
A is for Annabelle
B is for Boat
C is for Cheese
D is for Denali
E is for Ethan
F is for Friends
G is for Giggle
H is for Hydrangea
I is for Ice Cream
J is for Jillson
K is for Kiki
L is for Lydia
M is for Mommy
N is for Nina-Nina
O is for Outside
P is for Papa
Q is for Quark
R is for Red Sox
S is for Shoes (and Schnecke)
T is for Tilly
U is for Uniform
V is for Vicki
W is for Wedding
X is for X-ray
Y is for Yogurt
Z is for Zephie

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Yippee I am so glad to see the final project. I have been working on my birthday book out of paper bags. It is not embellished yet but I am working on that.