Friday, March 23, 2007

Fun Friday

I've decided I'm going to love Fridays. Why? Because they are my weigh-in days. This means two good things: (1) I get to record some weight loss and (2) whatever eating sins I have committed during the week get wiped clean, and I get to start all over. I love this.

Three marvelous things happened yesterday.

(1) I had a truly inspirational conversation with my sister-in-law. She is working on her certification to be a life coach, and I can tell you she is going to be amazing at it. I always feel 100% like myself when I speak with her, and that is truly a wonderful thing.

(2) My boys (the Boston Red Sox) had a spring training game on TV! This was a great sign. I put that thing on in the background while making dinner, and it was almost as if I was in the States.

(3) My hubby came home for the night! Now, granted, he was here for only ten hours (10pm to 8am), but it was so marvelous to see him. I told him he could stop by this Bed & Breakfast any time.

This morning, I weighed in to discover I had lost one and a half pounds this week. Not too much, but not too little. If I can continue to lose at that rate, I know I will be happy. At some point I'll have the guts to post my numbers, and perhaps some before and after pics. Did I just say guts? Dang. I've got guts. I'm the Gutsy Mom. I can see I'm going to have to put those numbers up pretty soon, or I'll lose my street cred.

I'll do it next Friday.

No comments: