Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Recap in Pictures

It has been a lovely, lovely few days. I feel so fortunate to report that our holiday together--as a couple, as parents, as a family, as an extended family--has been everything I hoped it would be. 

From soup to nuts.

But we can hardly declare the holidays over. With Madelyn's birthday, Mom's birthday, and New Year's Eve all coming up within the week, we are barely pausing. So in the midst of it all, I offer these pictorial highlights.

(Click any photo to see it larger.)




















1 comment:

Natalie Cannon said...

That's got to be the cutest angel and sheep I've ever seen! Love the dogs christmas collars and the purple sleeping bags. Ilana got that same one for Christmas in germany. Jackson got a green one and when he opened it exclaimed, "It's what I've always wanted!" We asked him what it was and he replied, "I don't know! But it's what I've always wanted!" :)