I am having a cheerful day, but I thought I'd post this here in case I needed a reminder in the future.
FIVE THINGS THAT ALWAYS CHEER ME UP:
1. The scent of favorite lotions: L'Occitane Shea Butter, Mustela Vitamin Barrier Cream, even Desitin (regular strength, creamy).
2. A favorite beverage with a straw in it: iced coffee, San Pellegrino Limonata on ice, even just iced water.
3. Thick slabs of toasted sour dough bread with a bit of salted butter.
4. Something organized, after the organizing is done.
5. A loud, lengthy sing-along in the car (grown-up songs only), during which I imagine myself on stage, knocking the socks off the audience, most of whom are surprised to learn that I have the pipes.
What little things make you happy?