Thursday, January 15, 2009

Where To Begin?

There is so much I want to write about, and so many things I want to be doing and working on, that I have NO IDEA where to begin. Not to mention the fact that I am somewhat sleep deprived these days. I want to tell you all about my experience at the German hospital, about the great times we had with my parents here, the skating we did, the other events I have been up to. I want to tell you about my friends who are having hard times and about how this makes me count my blessings every day. I want to tell you that I've finished my Christmas cards, my thank you notes, and the birth announcements (ha ha ha). I want to draw up a plan for myself for 2009; I want to brag about how much weight I have to lose and how I plan to do it; I want to make lists of my favorite children's books, my favorite baby gear, my favorite happy songs. I want to make a cookbook of all my family's favorite recipes. I want to tell you about the cabbage leaves that saved my boobs and the layout I designed just this morning. I want to tell you how adorable both of my children are, and how adorable my husband is. But there are dishes to do, and laundry to process, emails to answer, and Christmas decor to put away. The oil needs to be changed on my car, we need winter mats for my husband's car, and Madelyn needs a passport and a social security number. Jillson needs to be potty trained, the dogs need to be walked, and I need to make a latte. And that's it. That's where to begin. With the coffee. Okay, Miss Silvia, here I come.

3 comments:

Mom on the Move! said...

You got time. Really - other than getting clean underware what else do you HAVE to have done immediately!?!

The Gutsy Mom said...

Ha ha! Yes, and I solved that one by simply purchasing new ones!

Vicki said...

Can't wait to hear all about it over coffee. Just waiting for the invite :) Let me know when you figure out how to get all of it done so that you can pass on your wisdom cause I am too tired to figure it out on my own. :)