Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wait 'Til Next Year!

All dressed up and no game to watch.

I am so incredibly psyched that the Sox won the Series again, but I sooooo miss having games to watch. I am going into Sox withdrawal, and I only got to see 11 of the games over here. This is a far, far cry from the power duo of my MLB Extra Innings package, which aired every single game, and my DVR, which guaranteed I could see them whenever I wanted.

When people ask what I miss about America, or what they can send me, it is very hard to come up with stuff. But I do miss having unfettered access to my boys. And yes, I know, I can watch the games online, or get livestream audio coverage online, blah blah blah. I can't see and hear my computer screen from anywhere in my downstairs... just from one spot. It does not fill my home with Red Sox-ness, and, being who I am right now, I simply can't sit captive in front of a computer to watch the games. It is just not the same.

No comments: