Friday, November 19, 2010

Affection

Do you ever walk into a room, see something adorable, and feel a new swell of love for people you already love darn well? I feel so lucky that this happens to me with great regularity. (I know. I am a huge sap. I can't help it. I'm guessing this trait will prove highly embarrassing to my daughters right around 7th or 8th grade, but whatever.) 




Five things I love very much, all wedged into one tiny little corner of our house:


Though it is hard to tell in these photos, Zephie actually seemed pretty psyched while Madelyn was sitting on top of her, thereby proving my brother's theory that, to a dog, any attention is good attention. After Maddie climbed off, she leaned over and kissed Zephie and said "Tanks, Zah-fee!" I thought that was quite considerate.

1 comment:

Fizi said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! I know exactly what you mean. I also see this with Angus and Isla - one time when Isla was only a few months old and Angus wanted her in bed beside him. He snuggled up to her, put his arm around her and said, "I love Isla." I could have cried with love, if I was the kind! Totally adorable, you are so blessed.