Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hilton Head Highlights So Far

(Remember, you can click on the pictures to see an enlarged image with better details.) A trip to the Veterans' Memorial, because we are good Americans.




A visit to Shelter Cove to choose boats. Jillson liked this "medium-sized" one, but on closer inspection decided it just wasn't big enough. "Big enough for what?" I asked. "For my whole family to fit on there." I love the way she thinks.

I preferred this one. As it turns out, it was made in Maine. Go figure. And it's for sale! Only $80K! Jillson told me I could have the money out of her schnecke-bank to help raise the funds. Again, I like the way she thinks.

This is the one that caught the Gutsy Dad's eye, purely for name only.

Choosing a boat was exhausting, so we rested up and moved on to window shopping.



Last stop: ice cream break. You see that face? You don't want to get in the way of a girl when she's doing some serious relaxing. Trust me on this one.

No comments: