Friday, March 14, 2008

Slacker, I Know

Okay, people. I understand you want more pictures of Jillson and a few snide remarks from me regarding the lifestyle my husband's employer imposes upon me, but seriously. I AM QUITE HAPPY RIGHT NOW. It is very hard to complain when you are happy. Am I a teensy bit stressed and busy and trying to do too many things at once? Of course. But there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Very, very soon my husband will switch jobs and he will come home to visit me and Jillson for 18 days. YEE HAW. See? Can't complain.

For those of you who are just looking for pictures, please click on the link below to the right called "Jillsie's BFF." You will see pictures in a slideshow of Jillsie running around the church with her best friend while I practiced a solo I am going to be singing on Palm Sunday. Yes, those are indeed velveteen, animal-print, cuffed board shorts. Eat your heart out, fashionistas.

No comments: