Sunday, April 22, 2012

Time to Adjust

I miss blogging. It has been over a month, and I feel like I've lost touch with part of my own little world. I don't think this is because I count on any sort of readership, rather I think it is because blogging helps me feel like I am keeping up with my own life. It gives me a way to retain some memories of things as they are happening.

Clearly I've been away from the blog for too long. The posting format has changed, and I find myself typing onto a foreign screen.  I haven't been "timelined" on Facebook yet, and I can assure you that when I do, I will whine about getting used to that new format as well.

Now would be a great time for me to insert the popular phrase:  First World Problem.  How lucky I am to be sitting here typing away on my laptop complaining about format changes to free social media.

Okay, team.  I think I had better post this thing.  I need to reacquaint myself with my own blog and return for some updates.

Standby.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, I enjoy reading your blog. For the past month, I've found myself trying to waste time on the internet but after 5 minutes, I'd run out of internet things to do. I kept thinking, there must be something on the internet that I'm forgetting about... weeks later, I suddenly remember, oh yeah, BLOGS!