Saturday, February 5, 2011

Who?

At the dinner table the other night:

Jillson: I would really like it if we could have another baby.
Mommy: Oh, I know, honey. Would you like a girl baby or a boy baby today?
Jillson: I don't really care, but I think Papa would like a little buddy.
Mommy: And if we had a baby, what would you like to name it?
Jillson: Clemenheart.
Papa: Clemenheart?
Jillson: Yes, it's so pretty.
Mommy: Even if we had a boy? You'd name him Clemenheart?
Jillson: No, that would be a little bit funny for a boy. If we had a boy baby, I would name him Clemenhandsome.

Does anyone know who Clemenheart is?  Clemenhandsome?  Just checking.

3 comments:

Susanne said...

How adorable and funny is that!

Pam said...

That's classic Jillson! I love it!

AdventureMom said...

No idea, but worth putting in the scrapbook if Clemenhandsome ever comes along!!! Thanks for the smile.