Friday, March 16, 2007

The Good & The Bad

Bad Things:


I miss my husband terribly.


The dogs peed on the rug yesterday while I was out on a run. (This is particularly vexing since they had just just been out for a one-hour walk with Lydia.)


Everyone else is enjoying a 4-day weekend, but because my husband is out of town, I am enjoying 4 more days of being a married-single mom.

I still need to do my taxes.


My daughter is teething.


Good Things:


I ran 2.7 miles yesterday on a new route, which I loved. Felt a huge rush afterwards. Hooray for runner's high!


I finally planted the flowers and lavendar my mother bought when she was visiting, and they are thriving.


I installed my daughter's new carseat and I love it, puma print and all.


The weather is quite gorgeous.


I finally got the moving company to come back and pick up all of our empty boxes and packing paper, 5 months after moving here!


My daughter is so stinking cute, that not much else really matters.

No comments: